2011年12月5日星期一

Update 1 =D

9/17 My dear Wan Sin's bufday :) 


 The bufday girl
                                                             

 A sweet couple 



 Girl's team 


Boy's team 



We r enjoy ourself  in this bufday party :D
Thanks Sin's parent so much ! 




 Last , our photographer : Sir Hann 
Sin's tuttion teacher :)





10/28 Last day of UEC exam ;)


Hang out with my loupo bii ning 


 Chit- chat x)

                                           

Having dinner at the Restaurant Toilet Concept 
My loupo is first time eat at there xD 



 Watch the movie ! Know the history of china :) 




We have a happiness time with each other 
 We share our secret with each other 



Knowledge can't replace friendship,I'd rather be an idiot than lose you. 






11/04 Halloween :) 


My skul got a results show at that day !
We r organizing a halloween party xD
Decorating our class n makeup ourself  :)



 Both of us xD




 Sakaii n chinese ghost xD

 We r so tired but we feel happy ! :)





11/12 My sweetheart Elaine Tan bufday :)


We give her a surprise! xD
She is so touch 
XMay   JHui   Elaine  YYing 
4ever best x100000 fren :D


 We all r primary skul classmate :)
Graduated from SJK(C) Choong Hua Banting , 2008/6R xD


Elaine n me ^^




11/18 Sunway ice skating :) 




With my frens :D
I' m second times skating !


 Girl's team ^^ 




After that .. 

We watch You Are The Apple Of My Eye ! 



 
I love this movie :D So touch !


That day , we get lost TT
Got CYew , Oscar , YMing , WSin n me -.-

But we encounter @ddol Lee Anie in Station KTM xD